The classic ballet of life that surrounds the Jake and Kelly Swanson family
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
V-making
it's time to get my valentine on. I just made this sweet little wreath and bunting. How I'm loving the bunting! This was not without inspiration...and more inspiration...
I LOVE your wreath and bunting sooo much! So darling. I was wondering if you would share one of your secrets with me? Lol. I want to make some of those felt flowers for my Easter wreath. Are they from a pattern? And do you get your felt somewhere special? I would love to find some great pastel colors.
Oh! And one more secret! Do you twist your yarn to make it striped or do you buy it that way?
So - any hints, ideas, great stores, patterns or websites... email my way! :) if you don't mind of course! -- hilrevoe@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Love the decor and the bike. So jealous that you guys are out riding bikes....oh i miss texas!
Ohhh..........very cute!!!!!!!
I LOVE your wreath and bunting sooo much! So darling. I was wondering if you would share one of your secrets with me? Lol. I want to make some of those felt flowers for my Easter wreath. Are they from a pattern? And do you get your felt somewhere special? I would love to find some great pastel colors.
Oh! And one more secret! Do you twist your yarn to make it striped or do you buy it that way?
So - any hints, ideas, great stores, patterns or websites... email my way! :) if you don't mind of course! -- hilrevoe@hotmail.com
PS - I love your blog. :)
Post a Comment